Push Back Racking
SSV push back racks works on principle of FILO , first in – Last Out. This system is made out of rails, pallet trolleys and tracks which have some gradient allowing cart to move forward when the pallet from the front is removed. Push Back Racks are suitable for small variety of goods which can be stored upto 6 deep.
- Works on principle of FILO, First in – Last Out
- Eliminates Rack Damage as all pallets are retrieved from the pick face
- Minimises hefty repair bills and system down time
- Quick and easy access to all lanes
- Ideal for bulk or cold storage
- High Density -Up to 75% increase in storage capacity
Our Partner Network Around The World Are Committed To Deliver Quality Product & Service, Which Is Second To None.
Great Service and Quality Goods Supplied by SSV.
The Project was done well in time and to Budget.
Storage Systems Vietnam were very Knowledgeable, Professional & Transparent
in their dealings with us, highly recommended.
Timely Response to all our queries, Sunny from SSV was very
professional and has a great product knowledge.
In short 'Quality Product & Service'